amplify 40kHz audio signal using TL082: first two stages are fine, but high noise from the third stage

--
That's right, but I don't say I'm completely uninterested in the game
and then raise the stakes. (Well, not often, anyway ;-)

To begin with, the inverting ampliifer configuration you're using is inherently noisier than non-inverting.

You have a gain of 50 x 50 x 20 = 5000 x or 74dB. Any input noise will be amplified by that amount ( plus you need to factor in the additional thermal noise from your inverting configuration ). It's hardly surprising it's noisy !

The input noise of the TL082 isn't great to begin with - try the TL072 for a quick, simple improvement for example.

So - to summarise. Use the *non-inverting* configuration for lower noise. Use quieter op-amps.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Nah- you didn't answer anything, little superficial dodger, just like you haven't been able to answer a single OP. Your explanation is unacceptable- it is a rodent dodge, something I'm damned sure you have puuuuuuuulllenty of practice with. You're dropping it because you no way in hell can go any further- you have nothing left. Anymore who expends

500 words on a bs 4KTRB answer is a total fraud. Looks like you're crumbling, windbag- there's just nothing there.
Reply to
Fred Bloggs

--
Attitude, Larry.  Attitude.  Your air of smug superiority belies your
claims at benignness and begs for a good slapping around.

--
Change the subject, bob and weave, do _anything_ but face the issue...
Reply to

Oh the "elision" is it? Well- hoot-tee-doo, the little effete, pseudo-sophisticated, narcissist is so damned special. Can you do anything at all except shoot your mouth off? You don't know a damn thing about detection circuits- you have been asked many times to finish the circuit, and you not only refuse, but continue to brag about a non-existent career. Where is the circuit, pretentious little pseudo-intellectual?- Where is that circuit? And as long as we're on it, where is that power supply? where is that algorithm, where is that encoder, where is that derivation, where is this and where is that you claim to know so much about and never have produced a thing- except a bunch of hot air and bs. You are typical NG troll trash.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Huh? Isn't that an original thought...

Huh?

Which "above" allusion to power was that, phony boy- the previous sentence?

What a crock of shit- the little moron trumps the world again, huh? And that's why you're a minor punk programmer who cleans the bathroom part-time?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Larry Brasfield wrote: [...snip pseudo-intellectual trash...]

The pseudo-intellectual troll Brasfield in troll mode will now proceed to post 500,000 words of evasion rather than finish one simple thread...typical third rate garbage.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Classic troll fallback- you have been pulling that one since you arrived. You just love going off topic evasion, and upwards of 500,000 words of bs versus one single short on-topic post. You are a typical NG fraud...

I can't believe anyone is so dumb they actually read you bullshit... go away you are worthless.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Exactly- you can research his hypocrisy on sci.electronics.basics where he was beating up on newbies all the time. He must be really dumb to think we can't check up on that...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

What a goddammed fraud!!! Please show us your technical discussion of the high gain detection circuit- I am waiting to rip you a new ass hole...and as for "games"- that would be you, superficial little pussy troll boy...

....snip chicken troll garbage...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

"John Woodgate" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk...

de

Fri,

Thanks. Obviouly, as you've spotted, the 'isn't it' was carelessly imported from French. But now, following the example of Mr Jourdain, I'm very proud of my new knowledge of Welsh English and I can find this 'isn't it' admirable.

I can even find more consolation into this by thinking that my bad (not so much I hope) mix of French and English could be mistaken with some form of erudition *cough* :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Right- that's the thing I am enraged about- first there was the motor encoder thread where he came in there with his generalistic trash, the commercial design that was the focus of the thread was duplicated, and the Brasfield wimp skulks off without a word after his smart-ass questioning of everyone's abilities. Then lately, the little puke did the same on the E96 resistor series computation, where he questioned people's abilities again, a simplified formula is presented, and the chickenshit wimp skulks off without a word. The there is the 40Khz amplifier thread, and the wimp moron is back at questioning people's abilities again, while offering nothing but hack factoid noise drivel, so I am calling the worm on this one- he can't skulk off because the problem has not been solved, but he can't finish the solution because he is a complete phony- so he is evading big time- using his favorite I-have-nothing-to-prove fallback.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Then there was the integrator thread where even the OP got fed up with his drivel, and the automotive current source thread, where the little moron blew his credibility with erroneous generalizations about capacitor load tolerant opamps, plus lots more of generalistic drivel without even producing a voltage divider- then the PLL phase error thread with lost more generalistic drivel, war stories, and not a stitch of analysis, equations, or circuits-then the moron and his pathetic attempt at an LDO regulator made from discrete parts and more generalistic drivel without a stitch of circuit or part number-not to forget about his insulting response in the "chargers in parallel" thread, where he says essentially nothing again-and the EMF detector thread where again he proffers a lot of grandiose system architectures without a stitch of specificity-the list could go on forever. The *one* conclusion to be drawn is that the fraud is consistently a source of noise and misinformation, derision, and turmoil- while producing absolutely nothing- he is dead on consistent that way.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Didn't you "warn" that one newbie about how you were "about to lose patience with" him for not appreciating the nuance of your bs related to selecting an Allegro octal Darlington driver chip--oooh- god forbid Larry the fraud should lose his patience- what a big man you are, punk.

You never recognize when it happens- of course what else can you do- you have been beat to a pile of shit so many times in your life what else can you do but deny...

Ooooh- more innuendo from the punk-assed pussy....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

No one is interested in the perpetrator's claim to his "state of mind"- the prisons would be empty if anyone bought into that bullshit. You really are a pathetically ignorant p.o.s., ng troll, and pretentious little punk- who knows nothing btw...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Larry is like the punk retard who sticks his jaw out and challenges the opposition to hit him, gets KO'd, wakes back up, and asks for it again like nothing happened. He has been beat to shit in several threads on SED and keeps coming back for more. I can say with great certainty from a professional viewpoint that his punk-assed Perl routine was real second rate stuff- especially for someone who has been working since at least 1987 that we know of- from his lobotomizingly boring PCB short circuit finder patent- anyone who knew anything wouldn't have posted that hacked nothing of a program- equivalent to someone saying "hey look, I know how to use if elseif statements"- pathetic really.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Wrong. His fundamental point was he believed in modern day miracles. Catholic background may be a factor.... Check up the posts.

Friis is irrelevent to subject.

By driving over him?

Reply to
lemonjuice

What issue?

Clearly, I need to be more clear. Retry follows: What, precisely, would you like me to prove?

Now, just to save some time and bandwidth, if you want me to prove my claim "I have different objectives with people who want to play games", then you will have to take my word for it. You are among the last people I would explain them to. (And you must take my word on that also.)

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com

--
I don't have to take your word for anything, you supercilious,
sophomoric ass and, if you refuse to come up with a proof, then I