Amplifiers and Buffers

Hello all,

I am supposed to convert different kind of available outputs into 4 outputs of each kind. i.e.

  1. I have 9 pins of RS232 and this can be connected to one PC only. If I want to connect these pins to four similar receiving stations, with the same quality of signals, same load capacity, what should i do?

  1. I have AM modulated 1 kHz signal at output. It has load capacity of

150 ohm. It can drive one circuit only. i need to feed if to 4 different circuits. How can it be possible with discrete as well as IC circuits?

I want to know the concept of load. What is meant by that? How can we design an amplifier of buffer based on given load and Voltages at output?

I will be glad to have answers soon. thank you, Mohammadi

Reply to
Mohammadi