Amazon parts and shipping

yeah, rich folks have minions, you have to market to wealthy folks instead.

put the combination in the delivery instructions. With a computerised lock you could use a different one-time code for each delivery.

You could maybe use the bar-code of the shipping label as the lock code if you can be sure that it's going to do the whole trip on the same label. a cellular video intercom would be another option if you have cellular internet at your place of work.

Jasen Betts

That's way too complicated. It only needs a low tech solution like a stand ard dropoff mailbox. My house is just slightly more than the 0.5 miles the mail carrier is required to go to put a package on the porch. I was going to build a box I could put at the end of my driveway that would let them p ut something in, but only I could take it out. It might keep packages from ending up on my neighbor's porch.

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C