AM modulation index

--
Sure it does.  I asked Phil a question, and your yenta ass answered
for him, so if I were to ask you a question you\'d be happy with Phil
answering for you?
Reply to
John Fields

Ask _him_.
Reply to
John Fields

Well, you've finally said something about me that's true.

Thanks!

John

Phil Allison = Brain dead aussie vibrator tester. His motto: " No vibrtor leaves his hands till the batteries are dead!"

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What difference does it make which one of them answers you, John? One is just as useless as the other.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

[snip]
[snip]

"Yenta ass" ?:-)

ROTFLMAO!

Can I steal that phrase ???

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Sure you can, but if you ask, it ain\'t stealing.

Mi casa es su casa
Reply to
John Fields

Just got a confirmation back from Jeffrey Kaplan... "kill descendent threads" has been added to the request list.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Ah, you believe in the goddess Luna?

Me, too. :-)

Cheers! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax

OK, ask Phil if I'm trolling - he'll probably say I'm some kind of retarded autistic slime mold sludge or something, who obviously is out to troll _HIM_ - this should give an indication of the value of our respective answers.

And at your age, you still trollfeed?

Sigh. Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

I can't think of a higher compliment than to be dismissed by the likes of Michael A. Terrell as "useless". ;-P

Thanks! Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

So, now, when Michael A. Terrell asks me a question, you answer on my behalf?

Can you say, "hypocrite"?

Thanks, Rich

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

Mi grupo de las noticias es su grupo de las noticias.

Salud! Ricardo

--
Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don\'t involve actual
   military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.
Reply to
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippi

"John Fields"

= a FUCKING CRIMINAL NUT CASE

** You always do.

Autistic jerk offs like you cannot help it.

** Yep.

( snip unnecessary long quote)

** That does not give away what the dude is *doing* - FUCKWIT !!

What the actual task is and why he has such a tiny modulation was held back.

Only a much later post revealed it.

The one I commented wryly on.

** The original post was on SEB only headed " AM index improvement ".

Then 24 hours later, after getting no reply, was re-posted as "AM modulation index" - on SEB only.

You are ONE congenital, lying ASSHOLE - Fields.

The kind of disgusting, pig arrogant, Septic Tank moron that gives Americans the bad reputation they so richly deserve.

A unmitigated Texas Turd.

A Septic Tank - full of shit.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

--
You\'re right, of course, but Phil _does_ seem to have some redeeming
grace in that when he\'s not being nasty his technical acumen seems

--
Fuck you, Rich.

You want to ask Phil something, ask him yourself.  I\'m not your
goddam errand-boy.
Reply to
John Fields

--
I can...
Reply to

--
You say \'held back\' as if Stoots was trying to keep the application
hidden.  I think it just hadn\'t come up at that point, as is the

What he was _doing_ was trying to recover the modulation.  What his
_application_ was, at that point, was immaterial.

You may have noted that many of the eminent brains here didn\'t need
to know what the application was before offering help.

I noted that you came up with nothing but your usual nasty crap,
which always seems to surface when you don\'t have a clue about how
to solve a problem.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Jim was asking me a question about a reply that I made to one of
your posts.

Can you say, "Learn to use your newsreader."?
Reply to
John Fields

"Fartful Dodger" would be closer with all the hot air in his posts. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida