Agent filters not saved

Recent attempts to alter Agent filters are only temporary - do not survive a program restart.

Fixes?

RL

Reply to
legg

Note which UID you are running as.

Note the folder that application shortcut specifies for "Start In".

Note the presence of configuration files under the UID's "Application Data".

Grep the registry for any pathnames related to Agent that look to reference folders like these.

[I suspect some part of your configuration is being stored in a place to which you don't have write access]
Reply to
Don Y

I could see filters being added and subtracted, while program was running, only to see changes reversed on restart.

For some reason this issue went away by itself - after I deleted a bunch of old filters and duplicates a second time.

RL

Reply to
legg

Nope, new filters stuck for a program restart, but not a computer restart. Oy Vay.

RL

Reply to
legg