Adapters/Breakout Boards

I am looking for leads to providers of what are called IC Adapters or Carriers which allow the use of an IC with a changed footprint (land pattern or pin-out) to be used on a previous PCB which has the former footprint.

The first candidate is a Toshiba SRAM in 48-BGA package to its former

48-TSSOP footprint.
Reply to
sskeels

Have you tried JFGI?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

From bookmarks. Haven't use their BGA->anything myself:

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

Just remembered another company you might want to call:

They may not have what you need (and maybe nobody does) but if you ask for an engineer they can at least tell you whether there is any chance and where.

Also:

And, looks quite promising:

Hope this helps little.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Try Ironwood. I don?t see a TSSOP listed, but if you need them in quantity they may design one.

Martin Riddle