AC Cap Dropper DC Power Supply

??

And the Democrats have reading comprehension problems >:-} ...Jim Thompson

??

I must be the oddball because 'scary movies' never bothered me much, even as a tyke. I knew they were make believe and the same goes for cartoons. It may be funny as hell but I never believed for a second you could fall off a cliff, have an ACME safe land on your head, and then crawl out of the hole holding a "Why Me?" sign (The Roadrunner is still one of my all time favorites).

I'll tell you a movie that did scare me, though: Helter Skelter... because THAT guy was REAL.

It has all the makings of 'real terror'. Manson is certifiably evil, existed in real life, and the murders were random, with the motivation having nothing whatsoever to do with the victims so it's not as if you can be a 'nice guy' or do anything to avoid being the next target. It's just that 'some day' a lunatic decides to kill your ass, and in the most excruciating way they can think of.

Reply to
flipper