A genuine friendly place to visit

Looking to meet new mates and dates? A friendly and popular free dating site for UK men and women. A large database of like minded interesting adults, no sleaze, just FREE

Totally free to use. 100% free dating.

paul.wilbur

Wrong newsgroup. Engineers don't have trouble getting dates.

John

Just the parts they need. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dunno about you but if I get a date, I'm in big trouble.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Very true. As Scott Adams writes, people of all eleven genders now realize that engineers are the only people reasonably equipped to deal with modern technocentric society. Therefore it is a smart move to pair and breed with these individuals.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Interesting.

On the basis of that statement the average engineer would not give you toilet space.

I think it has something to do with having piss on the floor, at the side of the toilet, and some sort of dichotomy with an ability to think for yourself.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Yeah, Maxine is hard to get.

John

I thought you two had kissed and made up?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida