9V NiMH batteries, high capacity, any good deals?

Yesterday I asked our church to order some of the Tenergy batteries that Roger had suggested. Around five bucks a pop with shipping, that would be very reasonable if they work out. So we'll get four now, test the heck out of them, and then if ok replace all the others.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

them.=20

=20

of=20

=20

time=20

=20

I have used Tenergy before and was pleased with them. I hope your experience is the same.

Reply to
JosephKK

I'll let you guys know when we've had them through the paces. I hope I remember ... :-)