5B standard?

Does anyone have a reference for the standard for 5B signal conditioning modules? I had come across something that suggested they were based on an ISO standard, but I couldn't find anything on

I'm interested in finding out what the standard pinouts are, what the mechanical dimensions are supposed to be, what kind of connectors to use...

If anyone has any info, I'd really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
kmaryan

Just in case you missed it: not a std reference, but info enough to understand what it is all about.

Arie de Muynck

Reply to
Arie de Muynck

I'd be very surprised if it's an ISO standard, but it's certainly an industry standard, invented in the 1980's by Analog Devices, and now copied by many, many vendors. The AD reference above is excellent (after all, it's by the original developer).

John Perry

Reply to
John Perry