-5.2v linear regulator with enable input pin

In a specific application I have to feed the power sequentially using a power sequencer chip. I have found some chips that do this for me as LTC2928 and ADM1184. It takes several hours of me looking for a linear regulator (with output voltage of -5.2 volt) with shutdown or enable pin I haven=92t found any. There is a suggestion in LTC2928 application notes but it is needs lots of resistors and capacitors. Now I'm looking for a better suggestion. I would appreciate if you help me.

Reply to
mbenhangi