3phase PFC

Hi,

I'm trying to make a 3phase PFC circuit based on this schematic:

"

"

more info about this circuit:

"

"

I'm doing a test in ltspice with this circuit and three single phase PFC controller IC's (ie. LT1249) but am not sure how to wire up these IC's to detect the input phases bipolar voltages and currents, as for single phase the input voltages and currents are just positive.

Here is the ltspice circuit so far:

"

"

Are there any 3phase PFC controller IC's out there?

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken