3D Circuitry

I scrapped one of Amdahl's IBM clones. One of the few large systems that impressed me with the design. It was used for the 'Honor Card' ATM system which was based in Tampa Florida. It was also the cleanest system I ever saw. A lot of real IBM & Unisys systems had to be hosed down on the loading dock to get rid of the dust & mold.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

It was only driven to church on Sunday by a little old lady, huh? ;-)

Reply to
krw

No, they replaced it after two years, because they couldn't expand its data handling without being off line for several weeks. Most of the other stuff we processed was at least ten years old, and full of IBM's famous sharp edged stamped steel that cut the crap out of you. The owner of the business had a constant cough, until we started hosing out the dust & mold before equipment was taken into the shop.