2N2369D

legg prodded the keyboard

If you lay the "U" on its side with one having the legs to the left and the other to the right with the middle bit overlapping.

=====//=== // ===//=====

Excuse the ascii art. At one time there were some manufacturers logo's on the net. I've not been able to find those either.

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

legg prodded the keyboard

Is that the one with a metal can half the hight of a standard TO18 ?

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

You should be able to find that at the USPTO, likely at uspto.gov. They have a reasonable classification scheme and search capability. Or if you take a photo of the trade mark and let google search based on it that might be quicker.

--

Rick
Reply to

That's SGS ATES or SGS Thomson.

For logos, try

The links should still be working, but give the page a chance to load

- there are a lot of small images.

RL

Reply to
legg

Know what I think after all this ? These were rejects from Tek for being marked wrong.

How many you got ? Maybe you can sell them on eBay. Or maybe to ESI or HGR. They actually buy stuff like that.

Reply to
jurb6006

legg prodded the keyboard

Yes ! You were spot on with SGS. I bookmarked the link you gave. I hope thats OK.

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com prodded the keyboard

That is quite possible ! Most of the semis are just loose in the bottom of an anti static metalised bag. They were originally bought at an auction of some repair company that had gone toes up. It must have been over 20 years ago. Most of what I bought has gone in for

load in this morning.

those two companies.

Only three. Two still in packets. I don't care much for Ebay. I doubt that they would be worth much anyway. But thanks for the suggestion.

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

I searched "electronics part logos"

could be SGS-Ates?

--
umop apisdn

Jasen Betts

Jasen Betts prodded the keyboard

Hi Jason,

Yes that is the one !

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

SPS is house numbered parts made by Motorola, and only the customer got the data on them.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell