2009 LTspice World Tour(On the Road Again...)

The 2009 LTspice World Tour schedule is officially public today. Thirty-two seminars in ten countries on three continents. More info and registration at

Thanks to Nu Horizons for making this possible.

July 29 Shenzhen, China July 30 Wuhan, China July 31 Shanghai, China Aug 4 Bangalore, India Aug 5 Hyderabad, India Aug 6 Pune, India Aug 27 Minnesota Aug 28 Long Island, NY Sept 1 Boston, MA Sept 2 Maryland Sept 3 Toronto, Canada Sept 22 Vejle, Denmark Sept 23 Malmø, Sweden Sept 24 Stockholm, Sweden Sept 25 Frankfurt, Germany Sept 28 Sheffield, UK Sept 29 Swindon, UK Sept 30 Potsdam, Germany Oct 1 Munich, Germany Oct 2 Dornbirn, Austria Oct 5 Dublin, Ireland Oct 20 Orlando, FL Oct 21 Atlanta, GA Oct 22 Huntsville, AL Oct 23 Dallas, TX Nov 3 Santa Barbara, CA Nov 4 Los Angeles, CA Nov 5 Irvine, CA Nov 6 San Diego, CA Nov 17 Seattle, WA Nov 18 Portland, OR Nov 19 San Jose, CA

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Engelhardt

Thanks for the update. Registered and will see you in PDX.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Mike,

You and your creation rock. Go forth and prosper.

thanks for the gift,

-Rex

Reply to
rex

Today I will design in another Linear part.

A few things that people may want to be reminded of:

LTSpice works nicely on Puppy linux via wine. This means you can carry the whole thing on a CD and memory stick.

LTSpice can model things that are very non-electronic. Currents and capacitors integrate BV and BI make your non linear items. I am currently using it to model a quantum physical thing.

LTSpice can read and write *.wav files. *.wav files can contain things that never were sounds. Using a tool like "sox" you can turn lists of numbers into wave files and back.

LTSpice has logic functions built in. If you set the "tau=3D" parameter on the logic elements, you can make complex logic parts of the design work at realistic timings.

There is a problem with the LEDs. It looks like the tempco is wrong on them.

Reply to
MooseFET

Tried to register for this. Got a server error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 's'

/xpress/registration2.asp, line 17 Will try again later.

Dave Platt

But since the web site requires M$ active X, it don't work unless you are are running microcrap !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

I used Mozilla and WinXP to do it. I also use NoScript and block everything by default. I don't recall requiring an activeX piece. But it's possible I did a "temporarily allow" on the site. Can't recall, now.

I think sites like this should work with Lynx, though. So it's probably a "bad thing" if they require activeX.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

No Arizona :-(

...Jim Thompson

Thanks for the heads up.

Martin Riddle

Registered for the August 28 seminar in the wilds of Melville LI.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs