120v LED bulbs -- innards

BTW. Keith (krw) seems to think we're one of a kind. Do you agree? Why don't you tell him what you think about this dark matter? See the thread "Solved". I will assume that, if you do not object, you are satisfied to be associate with me.

Reply to
John S

I find it odd that you give a fat flying f*ck either way about what I think about anything.

Reply to
DarkMatter

One of a kind? No, but its more evidence that you're illiterate. Both always wrong, certainly. Like DimBulb, you insist on proving it.

Reply to
krw

You didn't understand, did you? I *don't* care what you think. I thought you cared about what *you* think of yourself. Apparently, even less than I do. I'm sure this post will be wasted on you like all the others.

Reply to
John S

bought

trolled

That would sure chop the traffic down some.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

accounts

That is pretty much what i would like to do. If i had a way to peer with a real nntp transport service i would. Hell, i have an old "excess" machine but might build a PC104 box instead for the purpose.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Am I missing something? This link takes me to a completed 220V LED light to purchase. Not a schematic or any such thing....

I must admit this is one of the best prices I have seen on these bulbs, but in the US I need a 120V model. I'm not going to rewire my lights.

Reply to
jw

I've been trying to get the Agent team to add that kind of feature... but I'm afraid Agent support is dying/dead :-( ...Jim Thompson

I am think of just downloading all the messages for newsgroups I read to a local server, and filter the crap at that time. No need to peer, as long as I have access to Usenet. I should be be to post to Giganews (Via Earthlink) without posting it to the local news server.

Michael A. Terrell

schematic?

has a search function on every page. Go to LED lamps and search for E27 or 110v (take your pick).

schematic:

We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather