11-year old "engineer" needs counseling

On a sunny day (Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:29:31 -0800 (PST)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@uakron.edu wrote in :

Amazing, I was told they your life expectancy in a tank was one shot only...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

How about British donkeys?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Equally effective. Still, not as good as ABM systems. Remember - "the more money it costs the more use it must be"

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Depends on who's tank.

Reply to
krw

Oops.

Reply to
Son of a Sea Cook

The guy has teats on the brain.

Reply to
Son of a Sea Cook

Well... It is a good thing that the weapon is ours.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

[snip]

So do I. Particularly whe dancing with really tall women.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

'till my dying breath, old chum.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

-chollas-view/

The paucity of worthwhile detail really stinks.

Reply to
JosephKK

Only if you are short and they are so old (and 'unbridled')that they are flapping in the breeze.

Reply to
Son of a Sea Cook

wrote

Because teachers have been so mandatorily dumbed down now that they are = not=20 allowed to have any personal judgment. The NEA likes it that way.

Reply to
JosephKK

wrote

Absolutely, can't interfere with mommy (or daddy) dropping off their = little=20 precious.

Reply to
JosephKK

Do you really have to tell the retards what was well known in WW2?

Reply to
JosephKK

wire

Hub flanges for grinding wheels is a bit off track. Maybe QQ-666?

Reply to
JosephKK

don wrote

chance

assault

are

for

(Never cut

wire =3D

impossible

Hey they need prep time to go party.

Reply to
JosephKK

Koltner"

chollas-view/

Xenon=20

took it=20

terminals=20

timers...=20

=20

blackboard full

they shot that

sad..

How the hell do you get that?

Reply to
JosephKK

chollas-view/

Xenon=20

took it=20

terminals=20

timers...=20

=20

You're right. We need 10s of thousands of pickups and drivers and many=20 trips each. I'll bet they would not notice until 98% of them had been=20 given a necktie. They all dumber than domesticated turkeys.

Reply to
JosephKK

chollas-view/

Optimist.

Reply to
JosephKK

Apparently so. But even with underpants stuffed full of PETN they can't make a bomb go off.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax