11-year old "engineer" needs counseling

Why? If you don't want it read on the plane, drop it off at their counter when you land. Especially if you look like a madman and have already caused problems for the crew.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

That's why I only use green wire for projects. No red or blue wire = no bomb.

Some high school kids drive to school.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

The bomb goes off while you're building it.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

You will if you cremate 'em first ;-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

full

that

I took a 5" scope tube to school, to give to another student in the late '60s. Some idiots tried to have me thrown off the bus because "It will explode and kill everyone." the driver told them to shut up and sit down, then mumbled, "Damned Idiots!"

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Too cheap to spring for the rope?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Offer them high paying jobs in Haiti. They are too stupid to live through the next earthquake.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Rope and/or chain provided free of charge... and free "refills" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

*Snip*

When I was in high school the physics teachers used to charge up capacitors & leave them lying around on the lab benches for the first year students. One of my buddies got wise to this ahead of time & sprayed his fingertips with clear acrylic before class. Went in, picked up the cap, waited for the dissappointed look on teach's face then handed it over to him.

Priceless :>

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Xenon

it

terminals

Use a bigger truck so you get more DPG! (Drag Per Gallon) :)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Elmer's glue works too. The layers are pretty clear for a while. You can show how you are touching it, and he will be sure it has been depleted. Priceless is the right word.

Reply to
Son of a Sea Cook

Enron was not as big as they claimed to be.

Reply to
Richard Henry

h...

d?

and

wo

Well, not entirely not dangerous.

Richard Henry

How do you get any signals through if they're all ground wires? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

That's a really good one!

I had a Plane Geometry instructor who was perpetually bumming a stick of gum... until I loaded a stick with "red hots" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You ain't real bright.

They were not in death, but while they thrived, they thrived.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Firmly grounded in reality. No signal above zero required for fool communications.

Reply to
TheJoker

If they still go off, so does the explosive package. The detonation circuit is what ALL bomb disposal folks go after.

Many have protections (BOOM) against det cap removal built into them. How would you know?

Reply to
TheJoker

He doesn't look like a madman, he looks like your regular blue-collar Joe, perhaps tending towards the obnoxious side in this case, but not generally dangerous.

I dislike those d*mn bulkhead seats.. lots of leg room for long-haul, but they won't let you keep your stuff at hand.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

full

shot that

The damned idiots today wouldn't even recognize the implosion risk, then they'd freak out.