WTB: Optrex DMF50316 (NFU-FW) display

Anyone got one that they can sell me ? It's a 64*256 with a CCFL backlight cheers M

Reply to
moby

Hi, I saw you were looking for a grapich lcd display Optrex DMF50316 (NFU-FW). I've recently found one for my self. I wounder if maby you know how, and if its possible to connect it to a PC via the parallel-port? And maby if you know any software to control the display.

MVH Erik from Sweden

Reply to
mail.erikandersson