USB Flash drive failed

I have a transend 1GB Flash drive witsh was working fine. I did plug in to one of my friend's PC & from then it's totally dead. Not even ditecting. I removed & noticed there is a transister / converter connected directly to one of the USB connections & one junction is fully open. Is't a surface mounted component & marked as 662N. Do you have any ides whether this is a transister (converter) if so what's the real part number of this component. my e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Shaamil