U0207A specs/replacements. Anyone, please?

Hi,

I am looking for any kind of specs for U0207A. It is a TO-3 packaged part, I think an NPN power transistor, made by HSU (Heat Systems Ultrasonics? Now out of business.) I am particularly interested in hFE and amp rating (if it is an NPN bipolar). A replacement suggestion would be great, too (please tell me where you got it from so I can buy the book). Thanks a lot in advanvce.

Alex

Reply to
Old hardware junkie