LEDs washed out by sunlight

Can anyone point me towards a passive front panel indicator?

I once saw a tiny flip dot device which moved a yellow disk up behind a window. The more ambient light the better.

What alternatives do I have for my current panel mounted LEDs?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
markcooling

Can anyone point me towards a passive front panel indicator?

I once saw a tiny flip dot device which moved a yellow disk up behind a

window. The more ambient light the better.

What alternatives do I have for my current panel mounted LEDs?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
markcooling

Isostat IIRC. I don't think you can get them any more.

Have you tried a high brightness led ? Sunlight's always going to win of course !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore