The DEFINITIVE Miniature Lamp Catalog

It looks as if they have essentially lifted the pages out of the ol' GE Miniature Lamp Catalog and put them into this .PDF, which is nearly 3 megs. But this is _the_ definitive lamp catalog, with all those old specialty lamps like #47 lamps used in the old radois, etc. Every bookshelf should have this on it, or at least saved on their hard disk. It's a classic.

alondra101

GE

disk.

Is anyone getting my Google postings? The last one I did hardly anyone postd a followup. I'm thinking that Google has an excellent inbound news system, but for outbound messages it sucks.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

The one about the lamps showed up on Earthlink, but I think Google groups are starting to be black holed for excessive spam.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ol'

nearly 3

old

anyone

Maybe so; I noticed that there were a lot of adverts in their posts.

Last year at work, when CSU shut down their news servers, I asked our netheads what the IP was for the replacements. They said, sorry, it's gone; just use Google. So I was SOL at work. Sometimes I've run across something that I want to post, and I'll use Google. Sometimes I'll just email it to myself and later at home I'll cut and paste the URL or whatever into a post. I guess that's what I'll have to do and forget about using Google to post.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

There are a number of free news servers still available. I have a couple links, somewhere to web pages comparing the different ones but you can do a search and find most of them.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Google

our

it's

across

just

forget

Thanks, Mike.

Maybe I'm better off at work w/o it. Less fooling around.. ;-)

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th