TDA2003 V - H : which is which?

I kind of remember that the TDA2003 come into 2 leads form: straigth and staggered row. But the ST datasheet doesn't mention this explicitly, don't speak of the H flavour and only show a staggered one with a -V , but without any comments.

Just want to make sure that the V flavour is the staggered row before releasing my BOM.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Fred Bartoli schrieb:

Though the data sheet does not mention that explicitly, I think the H stands for horizontal mounting and the V for vertical mounting. IIRC the V version is what you want/need. (Also see the mechanical drawing at the end of the DS that shows only the V package.)

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:58:08 +0200, Tilmann Reh put finger to keyboard and composed:

Confirmed. Page 893 of SGS-Thomson's Automotive Products Databook (Oct

1989) shows the horizontal and vertical versions of the Pentawatt package.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

"Franc Zabkar" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

and