SHARP lm32k071 Need help getting started

I have 2 Sharp lm32k071 LCD displays. They are mono 320x240 displays. I would like to know how to assemble a driver board for this display (maybe RGB, DVI, svideo or composite input), but i do not have much display experience. I have pretty good soldering skills and i have experience building circuits. Also i have looked for datasheets, but have not found one with pinouts or power specifications, any idea where to get this info? Thanks in advance.

Tony R

Reply to
datahelg