response time of pyroelectric

Hi. Would you please tell me about the response time of RPY102 & RPY109 pyroelectric detectors .

best regards,

M.A

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
mjaram

The datasheet would normally tell you. Google "RPY102 pyroelectric" for more data.

Most pyros can handle AC signals up to a few Hertz, ie, up to 5Hz. It's not quite clear what you want to know...

--
Nemo
Reply to

it is normally on the spec sheet If you need help on a commercial endeavor copntact me as I have asignificant amouunt of experience with these devcies.

Marc Popek

Reply to
LVMarc