Request To ID Pin Type

I have always just called these Molex pins, but that is somewhat inaccurate, I guess. I am trying to get a crimper to deal with the styles that I commonly use.

Heres a link to a pic of the 2 styles I use;

Any useful info is appreciated.

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

Looks to me like they could be made by Molex - but Molex makes many varieties of crimp contacts, and many different crimp tools to use with them.

You should determine the manufacturer and part number, then go to that manufacturer's web site, find the part, and look for any reference to recommended crimping tools for that specific part.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:49:23 -0300, Tim put finger to keyboard and composed:

Molex Pin & Socket Connectors & Terminals:

p/n 1560, 1561, 1854, 1855

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar