Replace transistor MRF237 in radioalarm

Hallo!

I should replace a MRF237 in a radio-trasmitter, but I've not found it... Which transistor could I buy? Do you know a equivalent one? Thank you! Weier - italy

Reply to
Weier

lists the Motorola MRF237 for $8.95.

-- Dave Platt AE6EO Hosting the Jade Warrior home page:

I do _not_ wish to receive unsolicited commercial email, and I will boycott any company which has the gall to send me such ads!

Reply to
Dave Platt