Re: WTB: variable speed, micro-tape duplicator

I looked around a little bit, but must have missed it, wherever it

> is. > > Does anybody know of a source for variable speed, tape-to-tape > duplicators (or at the least, a good magazine article somewhere for > building your own), where the tapes to be duplicated are those little > micro or miniature tape cassettes used in answering machines? I know > I will need a transport mechanism of some kind, for advancing the > tape and running it past a read/write head, so where should I look > first, and what would be a good bargain for me? > > Now, in case the thing I have described is so trivial a thing to do, > how about a row of such tape-to-tape duplicators, with slide pots so > I can adjust the volumes for a whole row of such micro-sized tape > cassettes being duplicated? > > The end result would be used for mixing the tapes together on a > single tape.

We have something like that, only it's for a regular compact cassette. It's a high speed dupe, that can dupe at double or more speed. But you're probably better off getting a service to do it.

But nowadays, almost everyone has converted to CDs. You can get those little CDs that take up a lot less room, and cost very little to duplicate.

--
----------------(from OED Mini-Dictionary)-----------------
PUNCTUATION - Apostrophe