Re: M51516L pinout/datasheet

Anyone have one?

> > Thanks

Anyone? Bueller?

Reply to
Simon Scott

ECG1361 is supposed to be similar, but I can't get my hands on my old ECG books right now.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ahhh, is it a pin for pin replacement?

If you could find your books at some point thatd be great!

Reply to
Simon Scott

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:26:31 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" put finger to keyboard and composed:

NTE1361 - audio power amp, 12W BTL, Vcc = 18V

Pin # Function

------------------ 1 Input 2 Gnd low 3 Muting 4 Feedback 5 Feedback 6 Gnd high 7 Output 2 8 Output 1 9 Vcc

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc!

Any idea if this is a drop in replacement for M51516L? Where did you read that the 1361 is similar?

Reply to
Simon Scott

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:44:33 +0800, Simon Scott put finger to keyboard and composed:

My old printed 1990-91 NTE catalogue lists it as a direct replacement.

There is a [poor quality] Japanese datasheet at this URL:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Actually I just found that myself (they mustve uploaded it in the last few days) and had pretty much decided it was a drop in replacement.

Thanks heaps Franc!

Reply to
Simon Scott