Ram + adreslatch

I am looking for a discription or datasheet of the folowing IC's : SAE81C52G = B57655 and B57680 (Siemens) . Can anyone help me with this, the parts are obsolete and the datasheets are not available from Siemens (Infineon) anymore.I would be very greatfull.

Reply to
Jos

Look up the data sheets for the basic 8152 Intel chip, part of the MCS-80 chipset for the 8080 MPU series. I expect the basic functionality will be carried forward.

HTH

--
Graham W   http://www.gcw.org.uk/ PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial
WIMBORNE   http://www.wessex-astro-society.freeserve.co.uk/ Wessex