Questions

Anyone know where I can found this component.

Thanks Grazie Max

Reply to
Max

Its a Pomona double 4mm banana plug set screw type.

Ross Herbert

Just noticed you were in Italy. If you send a request via Pomona website

they will tell you local distributors.

Click the Where to Buy link and then select European and GO. Then select Italiano in the left menu and click on the catalogue image. A request form specific to Italy will appear which you can fill in with your request.

Ross H

Reply to
Ross Herbert

GACK!! I hate that picture! It makes my eyes tear up, it's sooooo blurry!

That's a standard dual banana plug commonly known as a Pomona MDP-0. It's often available at electronic stores in a pack of two, with one black and one red. They're available in all the colors of the resistor code, so if you want green, just tack on a 5 in place of the zero (I bought a bunch of -4 plugs, which are _really_ banana colored!). They're about $2 to $2.50 apiece depending on quantity. See them here.

*565mdp0*&terms=565-mdp-0&Ntt=*565mdp0*&Dk=1&Ns=SField&N=0&crc=true

Shoot that camera! Shoot the person who took that picture! Eew! Yuck!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

089526da91e7223d4e8

OMG! That's _double_ the price that Mouser charges!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

I wasn't concerned with the price so much as showing the OP whose product it was he was looking for. Of course, look for the best price in his locale, but I don't think he will use Mouser from Italy. That's why he has to contact Pomona to find out who sells their products where he is located.

Reply to
Ross Herbert