Que

I am working on a project, but don't know much about electronics and circuits. Maybe someone can help me. I'll try to give as good a description as I can. I need to convert an input signal from a stimulator into a different signal. The input signal will be binary (digital) ranging from 0 volts (0) to 5 volts (1). I need to convert that signal into the following signal:

With time as the horizontal axis and voltage as the measuring quantity, it needs to step down to a certain voltage (perhaps amplified) for a time (t1), then go to zero for a time (td), then step up to the exact same voltage as the negative value for the same time (t1), and then back to zero.

This above signal needs to happen each time the 5 volts stimulation signal is fired.

Any clues about how I would go about doing this?

Reply to
jimgwilliam