Psion formulator.

Found a little grey dongle type thing, the only markings are; "Psion"& "Formulator" & "made in UK". No model or type No.

Inside is a 256k EPROM with no label over the window.

Its probably yonks old and long obsolete, but I'm just curious; what is it?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Field

On Tue, 15 May 2012 17:31:53 +0100, "Ian Field" put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks - since there's also a flash version, I'd probably have difficulty giving it away!

Reply to
Ian Field