No Voltage Release switch "NVR"

Is there any US equivalent to a "No Voltage Release" switch?

Kevin remove the zeppelin to rely.

Reply to
Speedskater

You can make up something similar with a contactor with holding contacts and a single-push reset switch. Contactor is started by closing the single-push reset switch, holding contacts hold it on (!) if the supply fails it will not close on supply restoration unless the reset switch is pushed.

A lot of motor starters have this feature as standard.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

on

I know. That's what we first thought of in another group. Then someone in the UK suggested using a NVR switch. See:

Thanks Kevin

Reply to
Speedskater