NJM2073D replacement

Hi,

Does any onr know a similar chip as NJM2073D as I was not able to get it locally. It is a 8 pin PDIP dual audio amp. And it runs on 3V battery.

A simple circuit using 2 audio amps constructed on a small vero-board would be fine too.

Thanks for your attention.

Allen Malaysia.

Reply to
Allen Bong

Direct Components Inc. 4828 W. Gandy Blvd. Tampa, Fl 33611 Phone: 1-888-723-7279 or 813-835-3883 Fax: 813-831-0295 Email: snipped-for-privacy@directics.com

They have them in stock

Reply to
atleleban

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Bong

Hi ! Allen,

We do have some stock of the NJM2073D. Can u pleased tell us your target price and QTY request ?

Our delivery cost is as following :

Small QTY : US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days ) US$28.00 ( 3 days )

For large QTY : Delivery cost will be depend of the weigth of the stock.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Allen Bong" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Thanks, but I only need a couple.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Bong

Dear Allen,

Can u tell us your idea order price ? We are able to accept VISA payment.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

Patrick

"Allen Bong" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...