NEW 1 WATT RED APOLLO LED BEATS LUXEON STAR (?)

NEW 1 WATT RED APOLLO LED BEATS LUXEON STAR (?)

The Subject line, above, is from an eBay vendor. Anybody know if the seller's claim is accurate?

The seller also said, in respect to new competitor to Luxeon: "There is another competitor as well; Cree's X-Lamp preforms about equivelent to a 3 watt star but only draws 1 watt of power."

I'd like to hear from anybody who has tried the X-Lamp, and can comment on how many hours it works before dimming (lifespan.)

Also, where to buy Cree and Apollo at the lowest prices. Thx.

Reply to
Denny

I have purchased LS LEDs from Mark Hannah (Quickar) and I consider him to be a reputable dealer. Whether or not the statement he made is advertising hype is another matter.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th