Need sources for PIR motion sensor modules

I am searching for distributors or manufacturers of PIR motion sensing modules (compact modules with integrated Frenel lense). Consumer products that incorporate these sensors are easy to find via a web search, but not the companies or distrubutors that make the actual sensors or sensing modules. This is for new product prototype development. Taking apart a commercial product with these sensors, will not work for my application. Thanks

Reply to
piclistguy

Dear sirs,

We are the PIR / Motion Sensor w/t w/o module Suppliers !

Would you pleased send us your requestment ? Then we will support you !

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805-7, Wu Sang House,655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...