Need Datasheet for the Display of LG U8110 cellphone

Hello, from a surplus market I bought 45 displays for LG U8110 cellphones. These display-units consist of two separate Displays: the main Display (TFT) and a sub Display (monochrome). The partnumber of the display-unit is UF17E002A REV3.8 The partnumber of the main Display is WF17E004B The partnumber of the main Display is WG09B014P I want to control these display with a microcontroller, but I don't know how to connect it. Has anybody got a Datasheet (or any oher information) of this display?

Greetings, Holger

Reply to
h_menges