Microtech Connectors (of Boothwyn, PA)

Has anyone been able to order from this company recently?

They were wildly unstable in 2001 when I last tried (cf. the group archives) and I thought they had gone out of business. But, they showed up on a web search for small circular connectors. I faxed them four times - they don't respond to email and they won't answer the phone. Their hosting service confirms that they renew the service periodically but knows nothing about them otherwise.

I ordered from them regularly between 1990 and 2000. They were, to put it mildly, obnoxious and marginally helpful on the phone back in the day when they answered it. But, their connectors and cable fit a very nice niche and I've not been able to find a decent replacement.

I am currently interested in their small form-factor circular 2,4,6, and 7 pin connectors (D and E series) and associated cabling.

Thanks,

--- Ravi

Reply to
groupslrn

Dear Ravi,

We may able to help you ! Any order qty. information ?

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : D3, 11/F., Superluck Industrial Building, Phase II, 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com