MC14561 datasheet

Hello

I am looking for any datasheet for MC14561 , or short 4561.

It is used together with 4560, which is a NBCD adder. The 4560 is easy to find, but I cannot find anything about the 4561 - though my guess is a latch or more probably a comparator?

Any ideas ?

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren

MfG JRD

Reply to
Rafael Deliano

"jodleren" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

It's a 9's complementer.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Thanks, that is was I needed!

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:53:06 -0800 (PST), jodleren put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar