LTM170EU-L01 cold cathode tube source needed

Hello,

Does anyone have a reasonably priced source for backlight tubes? I'm looking for a replacement tube for a Samsung LTM170EU-L01 TFT. (Unit took a minor hit and the tube broke.)

Thanks.

Reply to
JW

I should mention that I'm in the U.S.

Thanks again.

Reply to
JW

I have two faulty 17" (widescreen) panels here from old Samsung LCD TV's.

Any use? email mandoline at cwgsy dot

Reply to
conundrum

I have a samsung ltm170eu-l01 LCD screen, it's never been used.

Reply to
Lamone

I'd start with info from JKL Lamps:

And Digikey and Mouser sell the actual lamps once you figure out the size:

About $13 each.

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, JW at snipped-for-privacy@dev.nul wrote on 8/22/06 5:44 AM:

Reply to
G Louie