lowest profile 1/8" stereo audio plug ?

I am seeking a male stereo 1/8" audio plug (same as a pair of headphones) that sticks out the least amount from the jack it's plugged into. I got an "L" adapter but it still sticks out 3/8" (or maybe 5/16") of an inch. This is to fit a laptop into a very tight space and connect an out from the headphone jack. Does anyone know if someone makes an extension cable or plug component that sticks out from the jack 1/8" or less? Any help appreciated...

Reply to
mad.scientist.jr