Lossy capacitor replacement?

I'm using Murata GRM caps in an antenna matching circuit at 2.4 GHz, and having some issues with the third harmonic being too high. Is there a similar part in 0402 package that would be maybe slightly more lossy at 2.4, and significantly more lossy at 7.5?

Thanks

Reply to
dbvanhorn

Long time no see Dave, I hope life is treating you well, John Ferrell W8CCW

Reply to
John Ferrell

Could be better at 7.2 GHz I remember the callsign, but where do I know you from?

I'm a little fuzzy having been on this problem all night. It's hard to google on "our caps are really bad at X ghz" :-P

Reply to
dbvanhorn