LM48 Data

I believe the LM48 (no other digits) is a diode. Does anyone have data on it? I didn't recognise the manufacturer's logo, it isn't NS.

Thanks, Nigel

Reply to
NAW

LM4148 diodes, are often just marked 'LM48'. These are made by several dozen manufacturers. There are sites giving identification lists for logos, which would help.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

Thanks for the reply, Roger. I think it is beefier than a 1N4148, it is in a SM package, about the same size as a 30BQ040. Do you have a link to any of the sites you mentioned?

Regards, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW

Try Chipdocs on:

There are quite a few others. The 'silly' thing is that NS, do make a 'LM48', but If I remember correctly it is an 8 pin package, not a diode package. There are also LM48xx diodes, that are voltage references, with the 'xx' being the rated voltage.

Good Luck

Reply to
Roger Hamlett