JFET = JFET = JFET . . .?

I got some basic info from my Moto manual for the 2N3436. But a google brought up almost nothing other than the Digchip website. I jumped thru all the hoops to register, but was sadly disappointed. The dfatasheet they offered was for a Solitron chip, not the finished device. And the part no's they said it was used in were not 2N3436. Nor could I trace any crossref to those no's. No 'provenance' so to speak. Leaves me wondering if this database is even valid.

I know that JFETs are a lot alike, but usually I can find out if the FET is optimized for RF, or low noise audio or LF, or switching, etc. But apparently not in this case. About the only thing I found was that it is in the TO-18 case.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

"Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover"" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Found this one:

Thanks,
Fred.
Reply to
Fred Bartoli

I couldn't find anything in any of my databooks (some of them quite old).

The 2N3436 does cross reference to an NTE 133, which is:

JFET N-Ch General Purpose AF Amp/Switch BV[GSS] min = 25 V V[GS] max cutoff = 6 V I[DSS] (min - max) = 0.5 - 15 mA C[ISS] max = 6 pF C[RSS] max = 2 pF g[FS] = 40000 umho Power diss, max = 300 mW

Hope this helps.

Reply to
tlbs

google

thru

dfatasheet

the

trace

FET

But

it

Thanks, that's more than I had before.

BTW< I bought some Ge diodes from them, and I don't think I want to buy anything more from them. The diodes visually looked like they were assembled by a drunk.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Noise Factor 2dB

-- Graham W

PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial WIMBORNE
Wessex Dorset UK Astro Society's Web pages, Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & Maps Change 'news' to 'sewn' in my Reply address to avoid my spam filter.

Reply to
Graham W