help in designing amplifiers

as a hobbyist i want to design ---amplifier with ic of STK4141 II. ---all pin configurations & descriptions of misroprocessors,microcontrollers ---lab which is fully computerised.

Reply to
G K

Look at the data sheet for the sample circuit.

Do you have any idea of how many hundreds or even thousands of different processors and package variations there are?

Very vague request.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell