Help identifying SMD fuse? fusible link?

At first glance it looks like a 2-terminal SMD package. But there's what look like side terminals but AFAICT they're not soldered to the PCB. (Or am I mistaken about that?)

Silkscreen says "FSxxxx". These are on a mini Intel motherboard.

Fuse? Fusible Link? Or...?

Thanks. n.

Reply to
Not

Oops... there's that huge trace that goes right underneath the device.

So these are 3-terminal packages.

What are they?

Thanks.

Reply to
Not

Not schrieb:

3-terminal capacitive filters, I assume.

Tilmann

Reply to
Tilmann Reh

Filters? Meter to see whether the heavy centre trace goes to GND.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Larter