Header Jumper Wire

Does anyone know where to get some wire jumpers for 0.1mm headers? I do a lot of board to board connections with header pins. These change based on FPGA routing so I don't wire wrap. They need to be quickly connected. I've searched and haven't had much luck. The only thing I found were these:

Those would work, but I have some that have nice shrink warpped ends. I don't know where they came from. Perhaps someone at the company made them long ago!

Thanks!

Reply to
mottoblatto

I meant 1mm pins!!

Reply to
mottoblatto

For 0.1"-spacing headers, do you mean?

What I do is crimp the appropriate connectors onto the ends of #22 stranded wire, then shrink some heat-shrink tubing onto them.

We are lucky that someone gave us some AMP crimping pliers that originally cost $500 and are beautifully precise. But it is not hard to get good results with a much cheaper crimping tool.

Reply to
mc