FS: Darlington Arrays

I have 32 ULN2003A chips - brand new I will take payment in US Dollars via legitimate money order or US postal money order. Sorry, I am not selling outside of America. Serious inquiries only please

Reply to
datalines

snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote: [SPAM]

This is a non-commercial group. Here is the charter:

*-*-*

Reply to
JeffM

It would be nice if everyone abided by the charter, including nitpickers....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Pardon my pedanticism. I assumed the OP was not willfully pernicious--just ignorant.

I'm one of those *light a candle* types.

Reply to
JeffM

Sometimes life is easier if a more gentle touch is applied... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes